Click here for more information!
REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL: Cost is $100 per player
- Each player will receive a Santos 4v4 Futsal T-Shirt
- 5 game dates (December 14, January 4, January 11, January 18, January 25)
- U9/U10, 1:00-2:00PM
- U11/U12, 2:15-3:15PM
- U13/U14, 3:30-4:30PM
- Prize given to the 6 players who earn the most points
AGE DIVISIONS: Boys & Girls Separate; Academy & Select Players
- Under-9/10 (8 or 9 years old by August 1, 2014 )
- Under-11/12 (10 or 11 years old by August 1, 2014)
- Under-13/14 (12 or 13 years old by August 1, 2014)
LEAGUE FORMAT: Here’s How It Works!
- Staff Coach facilitate games and act as moderator.
- Staff Coach will form new teams each week and the players will be randomly mixed onto a team of 6 players. Scrimmage vests will be provided for weekly games.
- Each Team will play two, 24 minute games against two different teams and points will be awarded accordingly: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie and 0 points for a loss. Staff Coach will keep a record of points earned each week by all players.
- The Six players that earn the most points at end of season are crowned Champions. (Note: If a player is absent for a game, their name will still be placed with an existing team for the day and the absent player will receive any points that team earns for the day.)
GAME FORMAT: 4v4 with no Goal Keeper
- All Games held at Lower Waller Turf Fields.
- Futsal Ball used for all Games.
- 24 minute games, two 12 minute halves.
- Two Games per day. Play against two different teams each day.
- No Off-sides. All fouls are indirect-kicks. “Kick-In” is used instead of Throw-in.
- Handball in box results in free shot on goal from the Half-way Line.
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER
Games may be canceled for extreme cold weather and/or heavy rain. In case of inclement weather, please check the roswellsoccerclub.com website under the calendar for the date of the game.